Two-Way Radio Hire
We provide two-way radio solutions on a hire basis.
If you have short-term, long-term or seasonal requirements for mobile communications, two-way radio hire can be a cost-effective solution.
We can hire two-way radios for any occasion including leisure, personal or business use. Additionally, we can provide hire as an add-on to permanent equipment for short-term increases in demand.
Our two-way radio hire fleet includes products from Icom, Motorola, Kenwood and Hytera. Analogue, digital and POC equipment is available for both short-term and long-term hire.
The knowledge and experience of our team allows us to tailor products to suit your individual requirements taking into account industry type, size of business and budget.
Our two-way radio hire has been utilised in many industries including; agriculture, retail, event management, education, healthcare, manufacturing, construction and security. We can provide two-way radio hire throughout the UK and Europe.
Our prices are inclusive of OFCOM licensing (where required), maintenance, repairs and batteries.
Benefits of two-way radio hire from Link
- Convenient, quick and easy to arrange. In most cases we can have equipment with you next day (same day if local)
- Up to date equipment which will arrive fully charged and ready to go
- Impartial and honest advice
- OFCOM licencing included in hire price
- On-site engineering support and training available
- All technical support and servicing included
- Cost effective as there are no expensive initial overhead costs. Additionally, you can manage your cashflow by spreading the payments for your two-way radio hire monthly
- In the unlikely event of any issues, we provide free support and servicing including replacement products to ensure no impact on your business
At Link, we can provide a qualified engineer to provide on-site support for the duration of the event.
This includes set up of the two-way radio system, staff training and allocation of equipment leaving your staff to manage the event.